Sunday, April 16, 2017

So I said I was going to date this spring... Here's who I am. Here's what I'm looking for!

Abenadiva That's Me!











A little about me...

I am a rare, charming, radical free spirit! I am outgoing as well as a little reserved at the same damn time... I'm an accomplished, prolific writer and the whole planet is my hood. Writing, research and laughing are my passion. I am not sexually explicit. I have a brain and emotions that must be tapped FIRST. I've been labeled and empath and considered a bit eccentric.

My FOUR beautiful, gifted sons have become well mannered ADULTS in spite of me! They live on their own, which has put me in a unique position to pursue my passions. Formerly a secretary by profession, I'm working on a Master's in Counseling. No free consultations!

I'm excited about meeting new people with fresh ideas. I grew up in Oklahoma, left 25 years ago and recently returned. So much has changed. I haven't had the opportunity to take it all in because I hit the ground running with my studies at the beginning of the year.
I'm a computer nerd and a bookworm. I'm passionate about life and I enjoy being my awkward self most of the time. I'm loving the Skin I'm IN, I'm a complete woman. I know exactly who I am. I'm confident, beautiful charming and enthusiastic about life. I'm exploring a new chapter. It's amazing!

About the one I'm looking for...

A man's word is his bond! A man who interests me is honest in his business and personal relationships, as well as fair to his enemies. He is an articulate, confident, intelligent, humble, one-of-a-kind man who understands his gifts are key to changing his environment. He is a spiritual alchemist and makes magic from any obstacles thrown in his path. He has a generous soul and vigorously defends the less fortunate while empowering them. He loves to learn.
A man who is compatible with me respects other faith traditions, and is inquisitive about them, not simply tolerant. He believes in the power of spirit without being religious or dogmatic.
He should be flexible and freely forgive minor transgressions as well as quickly seek forgiveness. His commitment to his body, mind and spirit are more important than ego. He is careful not to engage in risky behaviors that threaten that commitment.
He is sexually responsible and mature. He dresses to accomplish his goals, and is willing to be flexible as styles change. He is mindful of his hygiene and enjoys taking care of himself and his loved ones.
He is fluent in EBONICS as well as standard American English.
He cherishes family and friends but is fearless in protecting his chosen queen.

I'd just like to add...

Only a man with the listed traits is worthy of my time and attention. A man can't be intimidated by my qualities and have a successful relationship with me. I am gifted and I am a gift. I'm Phoenix rising from the ashes every single day. I approach each day with the wonder of a child and the wisdom of a grown ass woman.
I am a one in a million find. In addition to esoteric characteristic ie faithful, honest, loving: I'm simply above average, I'm a fierce advocate, and unmatched ally. Men who seek me are ready to build empires. I'm a force to be reckoned with and as gentle as a spring breeze after rain.

I am beautiful, confident, down to earth, and ghetto fabulous. I convert from street to boardroom at a moment's notice. I'm fierce and independent. I'm soft to the touch.

I enjoy working under the hood of my car or a spa day depending which suites my budget and mood. I am the supreme author and director of my symphony. I like crafting, sewing and camping. I know which fork to use, where to place my napkin, and I can open a beer bottle on the side of the building. I shop at thrift stores or Nordstroms and enjoy a great bargain.

i am enough all by myself. I never met anyone I need or anyone like me.
Personality Questions
Q.: Do you enjoy cooking?
A. I really enjoy cooking
Q.: How patient do you consider yourself?
A. Not really patient
Q.: Are you romantic?
A. Very romantic
Q.: How punctual are you typically?
A. Sometimes early
Q.: Do you enjoy going to the movies?
A. Just OK
Q.: How much do you enjoy going to live theatre?
A. There's nothing better
Q.: How much do you like reading?
A. There's nothing better
My Top Interests

Crafts and Creating


News and Politics


Religion and Spirituality
African Traditional
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Stuff

This is a blog... many of the pictures are copied from other places and not my own work...
Any articles reproduced will receive full credit... I do not plagerize because I do not have to!